Saturday, February 28, 2009

New found love!

So, I have started experimenting with the SU! 'eyelet border' punch. It is too cute! I have never really been into punches, but I think I need to tap into that world a little more! There are so many things to create, I don't know where to start!
Since I am just starting out, it is nice having my mom around. She has been a demonstrator for 12 years, so she has everything under the sun! She has so many ideas!

Anyway- I am proud to say I thought of these two cards on my own! :D

Photobucket

Stamp Sets: Embrace life, Just buzzin' by, Cute and Curly
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Stamp Pads: Basic Black
Ribbon: Kraft Taffeta
Punch: Eyelet border
SU! Watercolor pencils and blender pen
Pearls
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds
Embellishment: Filigree

Photobucket

Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Simply Said
Card Stock: Barely Banana, Basic Black,Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Pads: Basic Black, Barely Banana
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Grosgain
Punch: Eyelet border
SU! Watercolor Pencils and blender pen
Pearls
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds




As for Music...

I have been listening to more of the Ambient music recently. Its neat to listen to music with words you cant understand. It shows that music is more than words, its emotion and expression! Here is one from Sigur Ros. It is Icelandic/ Hopelandic music. Hopelandic (by definition) is *not an actual language people speak, as it lacks a consistent grammar structure, word meaning, or even distinct words*. Cool huh?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keri,

    Very fun cards. I like the way you used double row of border punch to frame your images. Interesting music too. I wasn't sure what to expect from the picture but very interesting music genre. Thanks for adding to my cultural education. I'll have to check this out further.

    Hugs and blessings - Jean

    ReplyDelete