Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Entry

Hello everyone! This is my first post on here. My name is Keri and I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. The purpose for my site is to show off all of the neat cards I make, and maybe make a few friends who like to stamp (or are interested in stamping) too! First off, I am a mother of six month old twins. Their names are Maryjane and Audrey. It's pretty rough raising two at once, but when it's possible I like to do a little self indulgence and tap into my creative side! I am a new demonstrator who had just signed up for Stampin' Up, and I do not know many other people! I would like to gain experience and see other peoples ideas. So, if you have a stampin site full of ideas and come across mine, I would LOVE to see your page! Thanks!

Here is a recent picture of my girls

Photobucket

That is Audrey Lynne!

Photobucket

Here is Maryjane!

Sorry, I don't know how to make the pictures any smaller! I will check back with pictures of my cards I create!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keri,

    Welcome to the blog world and to Stampin Up!

    And Wow Twins. You have your work cut out for you with motherhood, blogging and demo'ing!

    Two such little sweeties should give you lots of inspiration assuming they let you get some sleep from time to time - lol!

    Good luck with all your new ventures.

    Hugs and Blessings - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keri
    Thank you for checking our my blog.
    You have a lot of the same interestes as I...too bad we didn't live closer.
    You daughters are beautiful; how do you tell them apart?
    I am now a stay at home mom too of a 14 and 12 year old (although I have always been at home but ran a day care for 12 years) and I love being home. Stamping has pushed a lot of my other hobbies aside but that is ok as I love it.
    I look forward to reading your blog. Find time to stamp and hugs the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete